Saturday, November 7, 2009

Shake that ass 4 ME!!

Yesterday Friday,
Early Friday:
class went on as usual @ good ol' SEGi college. Morning class was a bore so my partner in crime( U know who U Are!! =P) and I planned to miss afternoons class by planning a good outing. Dragged along with us is Vivian, and Robin. Had awesome lunch at Uptown Damansara. Then we decided to go to 1 Utama again twice in a row to watch:



OMG!! its so awesome.. all his hard work and determination in doing a good concert all went away due to his death!! R.I.P Micheal, we Love U as U loved Us!!
Man his concert was sure to be the bomb if he were to successfully performed it.. ooooh!!
Although we went and watch the movie I wasn't able to watch it to the end, something came up in the between of the movie and we had to leave early.. Sadly but truly, i didn't finish the movie. =)
This Is It has my rating of 9/10, cause he's dance was totally awesome and to say his back up crew has great foot work following all his choreographed steps.. =)

I'll post on what happened in the night outing later, now wanna take my evening beauty sleep hahaha..